วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 6 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Coraline Movie & Bad Day Song












     Coraline is a fantasy/horror novella by British author Neil Gaiman, published in 2002 by Bloomsbury and Harper Collins. It was awarded the 2003 Hugo Award for Best Novella, the 2003 Nebula Award for Best Novella, and the 2002 Bram Stoker Award for Best Work for Young Readers. It has been compared to Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and has been adapted into a 2009 stop-motion film directed by Henry Selick.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

     I think I like Coraline Movie because Coraline Movie is very good movie. Coraline Movie is a family movie, which teach everyone in family, dad, mom and child know with word that "love" and "care" within family. Coraline teach me, I will take care everyone in my family more than past. And when I listen Bad Day Song of Daniel Powter, I'm sad and I think Bad Day Song could be sound track of Coraline Movie because both Coraline Movie and Bad Day Song are the same meaning, sad, alone, and bored.
                                                                            

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น